Saturday, July 28, 2007

College

I was asked yesterday what my plans for school are. I answered that I would post it in a blog, because these things are so much fun, and so here I am replying to that question.
My plans for school. I plan to move up to Logan, which is about an hour and a half from where I currently live. I want to attend Utah State University starting next school year, 2009. My reasons for that are; I will be assisting my neighbor from orem with her pre-school classes one last year (this one), and I plan to save up for a bit while I'm still working in Park City. It is true that living expenses aren't as high in Logan, but it's also true that one doesn't get paid too well either (which is why I'm saving :D ). My major will be Elementary Education, and my minor will be psychology. I think my minor will greatly help me with my major. At least that is the intent.
And that concludes my happy little plans for my future.