Monday, September 10, 2007

Rambling........will be edited shortly, as soon as I get food.

Okay, so yesterday was sunday....and I was unfortunatly working. Blah. Well needless to say, it was BorinG!!! so Megan and I flipped on the tele, (tv) and fried our brains. yay. haha, we were watching America's Next Top Model, (yes I know you don't like it, but we were too lazy to change the channel) anyway, it made me feel the need to be artistic.... and I suddenly wanted to play with some color....... well I had told myself that I would not do anything "fun" until I cleaned my room. So when I got home that need to be artistic was still with me, but I had already told Megan to help me out a bit. So, we get home, and I cleaned my room!! YAY!! now the fun part. I dyed my hair. I'd had some dye for a while now, and I figured, "why not?" So we dyed my hair. and I must say, It is quite different, but looks good. Megan then dyed her hair. And it was quite the shock when she got out of the shower. Her blonde locks now dirt brown. But it was a good shock, and looks quite good. I think alot of blonds can pull it off as brunettes. Megan for sure can. and I'm running low on food, So my brain isn't thinking clearly. and I haven't worded this right at all. Nor did I post what I had originally planned to post, but I guess that's the effect of "free-lance" writing. Haha! okay, until my next post....adios!