Wednesday, October 31, 2007

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!!

Okay, so I'm sure that halloween blogs will be very common and original right now, but I still had to post mine. Because Halloween is a fun time! I mean what other time can you dress up and act like a crazy person and not get in trouble for it?

My family likes to make special dinners for each holiday, so every month (well, nearly every month) we have a big dinner! and it is honestly the coolest tradition my family's been able to keep! Hahaha! And most of the time, we're not so lucky to have our holiday dinners right on the actual date....but this year for Halloween, we're actually going to be having it on Halloween!! (Tonight!) and It is going to be absolutely awesome! We're going to be having Sloppy Joes, with Orange Jell-o, and orange pop, and I'm not sure what else, but it will still be cool. Infact, it will be the coolest Halloween Dinner this year! muahahhaha!

After dinner, I will be heading back up to salt lake, for a Halloween Movie Night with my friends. We're going to watch, "What Lies Beneath". I love that movie, no matter how many times I watch it, I still get tense! hehehe! *(sigh)* yeah...it'll be a good halloween. At least, I hope so. I made some candy corn for a snack too! It's comprised of popcorn, candy corn, and m&m's mixed in white almond bark. No it isn't flavored to taste like almonds. Though you think it would.

Anyway, those are my Halloween plans that are going to make this year amazing! :D I can't wait to get off work, just a half an hour longer, and then I'll be out! Oooooh!

So for today, the things that have been happening are insane! It makes it feel as though it's a full moon!! Alot of crazy activity has been going on with the whole moving offices thing....it's been dirty, and out of place with everything! Nothing is where it belongs. But it's good. Insane, but good. anyway, I have to go get changed, Peace out y'all!!